Join us Sunday mornings at 10am (for the summer - through Labor Day weekend - after which we'll return to our two-service schedule at 9 and 11am)!
Typical Order of Service:
Invitation to worship
Welcome and opportunities
Reading and prayer
Songs of worship and communion
Response and benediction
Refreshments and conversation (“connection” time between services)
OPTIONS FOR KIDS
We love kids! And we love teaching them about Jesus. Interested in hearing more or being a part of it?
Contact Chris Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Options for Children on Sunday mornings:
- Nursery for ages 0 to 2.5 - We have a drop-off nursery downstairs for infants & toddlers. Parents can be reached with our nursery paging system if necessary.
- The Upper Room - If you would like to care for your little ones during worship, we have a room dedicated for this purpose. It is located upstairs off the balcony.
- Little Lights for ages 2.5 to 4.5
- Mustard Seeds for ages 4.5 to K
- King’s Kids for 1st to 2nd grade*
- Kid’s Church for 3rd grade to 5th grade*
- Youth - We have two major values with our youth ministry: 1) Taking the gospel very seriously, and 2) Having a ton of fun! Our youth regularly participate in small group gatherings and fun events planned by our youth leaders and parents that will help them learn more about Jesus and grow closer to their peers in church as well. For more information, contact Tyler Howard at email@example.com
* King’s Kids and Kid’s Church aged kids leave for their classes after the main set of worship songs, before the sermon.