Typical Order of Service:
Invitation to worship
Songs of worship and communion
Coffee and conversation (“connection” time between services)
OPTIONS FOR KIDS
- Nursery for ages 0 to 2.5 - We have a drop-off nursery downstairs for infants & toddlers. Parents can be reached with our nursery paging system if necessary.
- The Upper Room - If you would like to care for your little ones during worship, we have a room dedicated for this purpose. It is located upstairs off the balcony.
- Little Lights for ages 2.5 to 4.5
- Mustard Seeds for ages 4.5 to K
- King’s Kids for 1st to 2nd grade*
- Kid’s Church for 3rd grade to 5th grade*
- Youth (6th to 12th grade) - Our youth gather weekly on Sunday evenings. For more information, contact Tyler Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org
* King’s Kids and Kid’s Church aged kids leave for their classes after the main set of worship songs, before the sermon.